I've bought refurbished Logitech M310 for $12.
- it's "full size" mouse and it turns out it's very similar in size and shape to X-710
- left and right button are nice but little louder than in A4Tech
- middle/scroll button is slightly hard to use requiring some force to be pressed and pretty loud
- scroll wheel moves quietly and with little resistance although still seems to be precise (contrary to opinions I've found on micro-precise scroll used e.g. in M325)
- off-center optical sensor probably needs some time to adjust to (sensor in X-710 was placed exactly in the middle)
- mouse feet seem interior to those (thicker and 6 instead of 4) in X-710
- mouse worked out of the box (I'm not sure if paired earlier or does not require pairing), no software installation was necessary with Windows 7
If you are using windows consider turning off "Allow this device to wake up the computer" option in device manager to not be surprised with accidental waking up of computer. Useful commands:
- powercfg lastwake - check reason of last wakeup
- powercfg -devicequery wake_armed - list devices allowed to wake PC
I am not noticing optical sensor performance drop after switching from X-710 which is probably good thing. I'm using cloth mouse pad thus these are not challenging conditions though.