2021-11-20

Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2




One of the earphones was damaged, strongly heating up when charging.
Apparently opening these earphones is possible - perhaps they can be called serviceable. This came to me already opened.

XM2000
Antenna is missing - probably damaged when opening.
These earphones (PCB markings: T29-XM2000-NTC-V1.2) are very similar to RedMi Airdots 2: https://www.qucox.com/redmi-airdots-2-teardown/ (T29-XM2000-V2.1).



I do not like the sound of these earphones. I had only one in my ear and from what I see this changes perception of the music, but I would describe their sound as flat, with bass missing. Maximum output volume seems also lower than e.g. with Trust Primo Touch or Libratone Track Air+. Probably because speaker is relatively small, only 5.4 mm in diameter.
Mechanical switches instead of touch buttons are a plus in my opinion.

Earphone lasted respectable 4 hours and 20 minutes playing audio with maximum volume from BT 4.0 phone.
It was also compatible with old Nokia 113, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR.



No comments:

Post a Comment